Wednesday, May 8, 2013

makeup dupes for cheap

Stila custom color in sheer pink :)
You can buy this blush at sephora or their website. Its s good pink blush, gives a natural vibrant look. Kristen Stewart wore this blush as Bella Swan in the breaking dawn wedding. This blush costs $20
The best blush I found that was pretty dead on is elf. pink passion 

This blush goes on bright and vibrant And gives a nstural pink. The best part is that its only $3 at walmart, target And eyeslipsface.com  Forgive picture quality, they are the same color pink. :)
 


Urban decay Naked palette
Awesome colors. Naturals and neuturals coexsisting in one amazing palette. Very little flakes when applied and long lasting. This eyeshadow is almost perfect...all but the price. It runs at $50 and doesnt look like it will be cheaper anytime soon. Sephora.com


The dupe....Naturals by elf


Elf is pretty much my favorite "go-to" when it comes to finding dupes. This palette was a gift for Christmas. It lacks a few colors that are in the Naked palette, but the main colors i enjoyed were pretty much the same. The difference was I had to apply more coats to get the exact color, but I wasnt too bad. Since the gift was from my boyfriend, I told him i wanted it, so i knew the price. This was $5. Look on eyeslipsface.com, target, walmart, or big lots. 


or
There is one by Hard Candy called naturally gorgeous that is pretty good too. Costs $6 at walmart



Urban Decay Naked 2 palette Dupe


I loveeeee my Naked 2 palette and was super excited to find an affordable dupe. Its called Bare by Profusion and costs $8. I found mine for $3.99 at DD's discount store. I also seen one at Ross' s. It has 10 shades instead of Decays 12 and lacks a few colors and also is not in same order but its pretty close to the same. Urban Decay palette costs $54 and comes with a dule sided brush. Profusion palette comes with eyeliner and applicator. 



fresh sugar rose dupe 


  I love my fresh sugar rose lip tint. It is moisturizing and has SPF 15 in it. The color is awesome and makes my lips smooth. The problem I have is that it can go by quickly, and for $22.50, I needed to find something a little more doable in price.So I looked around and found something close to it. 



 Loreal color riche balm in heavenly berry was what I found. For $6 at walmart it had pretty close to the same effects. It moisturizes and has spf 15.  Th. It smells good too. The color was a little different from the sugar rose but all together did a good job. I recommend this cheaper dupe



they're real by benefit dupe
i really like my "theyre real mascara" by benefit. It volumizes and has a special ball tip that is for lengthening. The price for the regular size is about $20 and $10 for the small size...depending where you buy it. I usually buy the small one but its always great to find a dupe for cheaper. 

So, Rimmel (a doable brand i love) came out with a new mascara that does the same thing as benefits. Its called "scandaleyes show off" It has volumizing and a special round tip for lengthing. The difference between them is with rimmel i have to apply a bit more to get same consistancy. the ball tip on rimmel is a little bigger than benefits too. But for only $6 its really not bad. You can find this at drug stores, walmart and target.


Nars blush In orgasim dupe
I absolutely love this blush. It has a shimmer to it. So vibrant. Gives me that summer glow.
The cost is $26 at Sephora and the nars website.

the dupe. Elf in Giddy Gold
  

to me, It was a little darker than Nars, buy it had the same shimmer snd glow look. And it only costs $3



Nars blush and bronzer duo
this is good for highlighting and contouring. The blush is vibrant and the bronzer blends for that perfect glow. The cost $30


The dupe is Elfs blush and bronzer duo Costs $3



Naked skin by Urban Decay costs $34
Great foundation. find at Sephora. 

 The dupe....Revlon Nearly Naked foundation costs $10
great match. has SPF 20. Cheaper. I like it. It covers imperfections pretty good and blends in with your skin really well.  i love how its not heavy. You cant even tell that youre wearing makeup. You can find it anywhere they sell revlon products.




sephora base primer $15
Works just like Smashbox. Its actually a dupe for Smashbox
smashbox costs about $30. 


but, if that is a little too expensive, i found a good dupe. Its mineral infused Elf primer. Cost is $6


Mac twig lipstick costs $15. Beautiful shade for casual, light makeup. 



the dupe is called Think Pink by Wet n wild only $1.99
I really like this dupe. Good color 


MAC CANDY YUM YUM COST $15. ITS A PRETTY BRIGHT PINK. AWESOME FOR NIGHT OUT. 



The dupe is called Dollhouse pink by wet n wild costs $1.99
I think it is pretty close to macs. I cant get enough of it.




mac duo




URBAN DECAY BASICS PALETTE DUPE


I love my naked basics . Literally can't get enough. 
I love the matte colors. I use this by itself or incorporate it with other eyeshadows. The cost is $27
But I found a dupe
By NYX, it is a almost dead match. And cheaper. $10. You can find at Target. 




 Josie Maran Color stick In pink petal. Fueled with aragon oil(great for your skin) feels smooth and looks great  . Use on your cheeks, lips or eyes. Cost $14-$22 depending on size. Can purchase at Sephora or online. 

The dupe is E.l.f s all over color stick in pink lemonade. Its soft and can use on cherks, lips and eyes for brow line. Nice subsitute whe. You don't have $22 for a refill. Cost is only $1 at walmart, target and online


       
                                                     

Urban decay potion eye primer. cost $10-20 depending on size. I absolutely love this primer. It doesn doesn't crease and leaves eyeshadow vibrant all day. goes on sheer.
The dupe is E.l.f s eyelid primer for $1. It doesn't crease but you shouldn't only use a dab and make sure it is rubbed in completely or is can look smudgey. For the price it is a good steal. Goes on sheer.



Benefits eyebrow kit costs $20. Comes with gel to shape (along with tweezers) and powder to fill in. Comes with brushes. I love this but it is a bit much. comes in light shades and dark shades.


The dupe Iis Elfs eyebrow kit. Cost only $3. Comes with shaping gel and filler powder abd double sided brush. Works like a charm. I love it. I recommend it with cost value and works just as good as a pencil. It doesn't come with tweezers but Elf has a tweezer 
For only $1. This kit comes in a light brown and dark brown.





Boing by benefit Is an Industrial strength concealer thst fully covers everywhere and everything. Dark circles, dark spots and blemishes are next to nonexsistant.  The cost is $20 at sephora, benefit cosmetics online store and ulta. to apply you can use y o ur finger tip or a concealer brush. Which ever you prefer. I like that it doesnt feel heavy and does its job. 
The dupe is Elfs cover everything concealer. It works just the same and covers everything. You can apply it the same way as benefits boing. The cost is super affordable...only $2. I love this product. I'm a concealer girl and have dark circles frequently...this is a lifesaver especially during times I am low on cash flow. You can find this at walmart or eyeslipsface.com



Urban Decay revolution lipstick "Catfight".
Cost Iis $22. The color is bright and vibrant and lasts all day long. The color is a reddish fuchsia. its smooth and smells pleasant.

The dupe Milani in 'Vivacious fuchsia' cost is $6. It is bright. Has less of red than Urban decay but for the price is is a steal. And it smells great too. 

Another dupe for Urban decay catfught I


is Sephoras 10 hour lipstick in 2058A. It s smooth, smells great and lasts. Cost is $13. You can fund at any Sephora or sephora.com . The color is pretty dead on. Bright and beautiful. 




Almost everything in the Elf Studio (in black packaging, costs $3 each) is a dupe for Nars products. Tinted Moisturiser, bronzer, Hd setting powder, Volumizing Mascara, lip gloss, concealer stick, waterproof eyeliner ($2), blushes etc. You can find colors and shades that match exactly to Nars. :) Find at walmart, target, walgreens or online

2 comments:

  1. I like Elf products.. am going to try and buy all the cheep products n see how the work out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recommend them all. I love elf. If you have any questions for other dupes let me know

    ReplyDelete