Wednesday, May 8, 2013

My new best friend, Miss flawless

As a completely pale girl with naturally red cheeks and some freckles, and my skin is sensitive to some makeups. its sometimes hard to find powders and foundations that can cover these imperfections. But, the girl at sephora, who had the same problem as I do, told me that benefits hello flawless was my best bet. The price was $34. When trying out new products, especially something expensive I like to look them up and see reviews before I make a purchase. I did not buy it then but after positive reviews I went back and bought this amazing powder founation. I absolutely love this product. Its natural minerals was just the thing for my sensitive skin. It comes with a sponge and a brush. Brush for natural look and sponge for more definite coverup. I recommend this, if you have the money to spend.

No comments:

Post a Comment