Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The villainous dark circles

We have all had them. The villainous dark circles, ruining our flawless look. Whether from, bad sleep or stress, dark circles get us all. I constantly get dark circles from lack of sleep, so I had to find something to fix this problem. Concealer can only do so much. I tried many. Neutrogena, elf, too faced...they all lacked. So I sampled bareminerals well rested and omg it was amazing. It completely covered my dark circles. For $24, seemed like a good deal. But, again, it went by quickly. So I went out to find cheaper alternatives.
Thats went elf's high definition undereye setting powder for only $3. It worked like a charm. I was afriad it wouldnt blend in with my skin but it did.  You can find this at any walmart, target and eyeslipsface.com

5 comments:

  1. This is Heavenly!! I will def buy some of this stuff. I've got dark circles too, that cucumber doesn't seem to fix :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recommend "well rested" the most. I also use Elfs corrective concealer. Comes in a circle container. I use thst then I use a flat brush to apply powder on top of that. Helps keep eyeliner "leaky free" too

      Delete
  2. Ah. You should also do an article on the various makeup brushes, what they're best used for, etc. I wasn't sure if you already did one or not. I get confused on the brushes as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can do that. I specified in the World of Elf blog that they have different brushes but I can also do one on what they are used for. ;)

      Delete
  3. Awesome! I'll be looking fwd to reading it! I need help HAHA!

    ReplyDelete