Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Urban decay, benefit, buxom, sephora and nars

I live by these brands. I use them all differently and together. They can be a little pricey, but it is well worth it. You can find good deals though.

Urban decay
I can't get enough of my Naked Basics palette. I try to use my other eye shadows but I just can't do that without somehow incorporating my basics. This costs $27. It is cheaper than Naked and Naked2 palettes. But different in the way that it is all matte colors, which naked and naked2 do not have.
Next is their potion eyeshadow primer. It costs $20 but I purchased the smaller version for $10. It only takes a little to work. This bottle can go a long way.
I am inlove with their Lip junkie lipe glosses. My favorites are peroxide and crush. For $19 each, it cools and plumps. Its long lasting.

Buxom
I was really suprised with this brand. They do not have a lot of items as urban decay or nars but what they have works.
I love their mascara in blackest black. The applicator bends which gives you a full look. $10
Next is their lip gloss in April. I love the color and glittery shimmer. I can feel it plumping my lips. .$20
Divine Godess luminizer is amazing. It gives me that gold glow that looks amazing in the sun. $25

Benefit
This brand is my best friend. Its full of minerals. I have sensitive skin so it is perfect for me.
Girl meets pearl luminizer costs $30 and is awesome in the moon light. Looks amazing on my fair skin.
Benefits lip stain. Costs $30 by itself or for $30 as a small version when you buy one of their packs. You can use on your lips or cheeks.
Mascara in bad gal lash is for volumnizig and They're real mascara is for volume and length. Doesn't clot. Both in small for $10
Hello flawless cover foundation powder. My fav. Covers imperfections and goes on easy. I can't help myself with this compact. Come s with a brush and sponge. Costs $34

Sephora
There are some good buys from the sephora brand.
Bronzer in Aruba. I love it. Blends and mixes great. I use when contouring. Costs $22
Eyeshadow in sunkissed. Costs $12. I love the shimmery look. Its a natural summer look.
Glossy gloss in Confectionery for $10. It smells amazing. Looks amazing too with its redish pink. Lasts long.
Sephoras base primer. Its like smashboxes primer but only costs $15. It feels soft when on. Makes my makeup stay longer, look brighter and doesn't leave uneveness.

Nars
I love their blush in Orgasim. It has a summer look to it. A healthy shimmer look. This is their popular seller. Costs $30
Nars lip gloss pencil in new lover velvet. Has a pinkish shine. Doesnt even feel like a gloss. Its amazing how it stays on long. $19

I hope you will give these brands a try and maybe the products I've tried.
Happy shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment